Friday, November 2, 2012

Menu for November 2nd- Nov 15th


What's on the menu for these next two weeks?
I really hope you all enjoyed the recipes I covered over the past two weeks. Due to scheduling, I could get them all but I did have a lot of fun working on the ones I got done. If you see any recipe on my list,  one you need someone else to take a stab at, or are looking for any recipe, email me or leave a comment and I will work on it.
                                 

Mincemeat pie with whiskey butter
1.       Chicken paprika and dumplings
2.       Fish and chips
3.       Subs and tabbouleh
4.       Eggplant parmigana
5.       Tuna and bacon bites and potato chive monkey bread
6.       Mexican cheese stuffed peppers and Spanish rice
7.       Pepper brats and sweet pot tots
8.       Baked macaroni cheese
9.       Grilled cheese and tomato soup
10.   Buffalo chicken pizza
11.   Big Yummy Salad
12.   Brinner
13.   Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment